Have a Great Body For Summer! 5 Summer Weight Loss Tips


You Don't Have To Hide Anymore!

You look at the bikini and laugh. "Yea Right! I will Never wear that THING!" But in the back of your mind you wish you could. Well, today is your lucky day. I am going to give you 5 easy tips to follow that will help you lose weight for summer and look great! So, are you ready to be the envy of everyone at the pool..........I though so......Let's get started shall we?

Summer Weight Loss Tip #1

START EARLY!!! May is not early! You need to get started now! You will go crazy trying to lose weight a month before summer starts. So, please do yourself a favor and start your summer weight loss plan now, not tomorrow, not next month, NOW!

weight loss exercise, duke diet program, diet programs that work,

Summer Weight Loss Tip #2

Resistance training is going to be a big key to having a great body and losing weight this summer. You need to challenge your muscles to be able to lose weight and look tone. So what is the best way to do this you ask? Well, that honestly depends on you. I am a personal trainer and I have had clients lose weight in the gym, in the pool, on a bike, outside, just about everywhere. So, pick something to do that will make you use your muscles at least 4-5 days a week OK!

Summer Weight Loss Tip #3

Cardio is the other "workout" you will HAVE to do to lose weight this summer. Now, here is what I make all my clients do and YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT DOING THIS, I GUARANTEE IT!

Interval training:

walk 2 minutes....Then run for 90 seconds...then back to a walk for 2 minutes. Do this for 30-45 minutes 4-5 times a week and you could lose about 20 pounds just from that!

Summer Weight Loss Tip #4

Diet. Yes the dreaded word. I know I know....You love chocolate, and cake, and ice cream...So do I. But, how bad do you want to fit into that bikini? That's what I thought! You need to get on a great diet program that you can learn from and follow. A diet is key to feeling well, losing weight, and most importantly maintaining a healthy lifestyle! So...Get Your Diet Right TODAY!

Summer Weight Loss Tip #5

Set your goals! This is the most most most important part of losing weight for this summer ok! You need to have your start date like we said above! A good resistance training program that you follow! A good cardio routine! And Your diet! Now, set all these things up as goals. If you don't do this you will never be able to fit into your swimsuit! So, set daily goals, weekly goals, and monthly goals for each thing I talked about above and I GUARANTEE you will be the envy of everyone around the pool this year!

Now, I really hope you seize the moment and take control of your body NOW! Not tomorrow, not next week, but NOW. You can do it I promise, You deserve a great body, bu it's up to you to go out there and get it! For More on How To Lose Weight this Summer Click Here [http://www.thegetfitclub.com/fast_summer_weight_loss_diet].

Manual for Total Body Fat Control

The Diet Solution Program

Eat Stop Eat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. extreme weight loss
Support by CB Engine